Students have access to the school psychologist or social worker during the school day.  The purpose of all counseling at the school is to address behaviors that impact school performance.  A student's teacher, support staff, advisor, or parent may refer students to the school social worker or psychologist.  They interact with students to address a range of concerns that have the potential to negatively impact their academic performance.

Some of these concerns could include, but are not limited to:

*emotional/social/behavioral issues
*drug and alcohol issues
*stress and anxiety

The school psychologist and social worker are available to parents/guardians to help access resources, fill out applications, and find services or resources in their community.


Here are some links that families may find useful:

Rhode Island Housing

Rhode Island Department of Human Services

SNAP Application Link

Mental & Addiction Treatment Services of Rhode Island

Family Service of Rhode Island